17 March 2017
GE Healthcare adopts Monica
Nottingham spinout Monica Healthcare, which has developed monitoring technology for expectant mothers and their babies, has been acquired by GE Healthcare.
US-based pharmaceutical company GE Healthcare has acquired Monica Healthcare, a medical device spinout of Nottingham University, for an undisclosed sum.
Monica Healthcare, launched in 2004, has created wearable, wireless foetal health monitoring devices that enable improved care before and during birth. Its Novii Wireless Patch System,…Read More.
15 March 2017
Gestigon hitches a ride with Valeo
Gestigon, a gesture tracking software developer spun out of Lübeck University, was acquired by automotive supplier Valeo on Monday for an undisclosed sum.
Gestigon will become part of the…
21 February 2017
Wrapidity flows towards Meltwater
Wrapidity, an artificial intelligence (AI) spinout of Oxford University, was acquired today by data science company Meltwater for an undisclosed amount.
Founded in 2015, the spinout has developed…
- 20 January 2017 – Cambridge Graphene inks acquisition deal
- 21 December 2016 – Northern Biologics and Mosaic Biomedicals shape merger
- 20 December 2016 – Volution architects Breathing Buildings acquisition
- 16 December 2016 – IP Group takes Parkwalk for $12m
- 8 December 2016 – Citim materialises acquisition