21 February 2017
Wrapidity flows towards Meltwater
Oxford spinout Wrapidity has been acquired by Meltwater for an undisclosed sum.
Wrapidity, an artificial intelligence (AI) spinout of Oxford University, was acquired today by data science company Meltwater for an undisclosed amount.
Founded in 2015, the spinout has developed technology that combines AI with big data and web technologies to automate data extraction from web content, creating a structured database…Read More.
20 January 2017
Cambridge Graphene inks acquisition deal
Cambridge Graphene, a graphene ink developer spun out of Cambridge University, was acquired by advanced materials company Versarien yesterday for a total of £170,000 ($210,000).
21 December 2016
Northern Biologics and Mosaic Biomedicals shape merger
Northern Biologics, a Canada-based oncology and fibrosis-focused biotechnology company backed by pharmaceutical firm Celgene, merged with Spain-based personalised cancer therapy developer Mosaic Biomedicals…
- 20 December 2016 – Volution architects Breathing Buildings acquisition
- 16 December 2016 – IP Group takes Parkwalk for $12m
- 8 December 2016 – Citim materialises acquisition
- 5 December 2016 – News roundup 5 December 2016
- 28 November 2016 – Atopix is $80m acquisition subject