22 March 2017
Frontier IP collects $3.7m
The commercialisation firm has issued 7.5 million shares to raise $3.7m in fresh funds.
Frontier IP, a UK-based commercialisation firm, has raised £3m ($3.7m) in gross proceeds through the issue of 7.5 million new shares prices at £0.10 each.
The firm aims to use the capital to accelerate its growth and expands its resources both domestically and internationally as it looks to further develop and grow its…Read More.
Supporting articles: Frontier finds the pulse / Half-year loss for Frontier IP / Frontier doubles its revenues / Frontier IP journeys to Portugal / Frontier IP sets sights on IPO exit / Universidade Nova de Lisboa takes a trip to Frontier IP / Frontier IP collects $3.7m
9 March 2017
Michigan universities receive tech transfer boost
The board of the Michigan Strategic Fund, the economic development agency of Michigan, has awarded $2.2m in funding to Michigan University and Michigan Technological University, according to Crain’s…
7 March 2017
Uniseed roots for spinouts with $15m fund
Uniseed, the venture fund backed by four Australian universities and research institute CSIRO, has announced a A$20m ($15m) fund that will make follow-on investments in existing portfolio companies,…
- 2 March 2017 – Virginia Tech and Carilion launch $15m fund
- 28 February 2017 – Mercia is allocated Northern Powerhouse money
- 28 February 2017 – Facebook has $170m Tip for startups
- 14 February 2017 – Donau-Ries obtains $950,000
- 30 January 2017 – Big deal: France’s ambitions for Paris-Saclay puts university venturing to the test