29 March 2017
Antiva accepts $22m in series C round
Osage University Partners was among the investors in the University of California San Diego spinout's latest round, which will support phase 1 trial for its lead compound.
US-based human papilloma virus (HPV) treatment developer Antiva Biosciences raised $22m in a series C round yesterday featuring spinout-focused venture capital firm Osage University Partners.
Brace Pharma Capital, the strategic investment arm of pharmaceutical company EMS, led the round, which included Alexandria Venture Investments,…Read More.
28 March 2017
Saphlux lights up $5m investment
Saphlux, a LED technology spinout of Yale University, has obtained $5m in funding from a consortium led by Leyard, an outdoor LED display producer, with a $3.5m commitment.
24 March 2017
Deal net: 20 – 24 March 2017
Immersive VR Education, a virtual reality technology developer spun out of Waterford Institute of Technology’s Telecoms Software and Systems Group, has collected €1m ($1.1m) in funding from…
- 21 March 2017 – Pulmocide inhales $30m series B
- 20 March 2017 – Big deal: Touchstone helps inject $73m into Cell Medica
- 17 March 2017 – Oxford boldly goes into cannabinoid research
- 17 March 2017 – GE Healthcare adopts Monica
- 17 March 2017 – Deal net: 13 – 17 March 2017